Saturday, September 2, 2017

Desperado

Dear Zach,

There was this guy who spontaneously facebook-messaged me when I woke up one morning. 

"Hi there. Can I get to know you?"

He was cute, tall, tan, and has nice set of chest. 

"Yeah. Sure." I replied.

We exchanged few messages and I got to know that he is quite desperate to settle down with someone. We didn't chat after that for 2 weeks.

Today, he whatsapped me again. 

Again. He mentioned that he was lonely for the past few days. Settled down with busy work and finally get to realize what is of importance. And telling me his feeling toward having a relationship after seeing most of his co-workers are attached. And saying that he was a traditional guy who wants to settle down by age of 40, which ultimately implying that he should be dating by now. 

I asked him why he want to settle down so bad. 

 


I mean. You are just desperate. Enough to say. Because you are seeing everyone around you starting dating and having great relationship it makes you want one. 

I am not really interested in him actually. His desperation of having a bf is so imminent and it puts me off a little. He is a decent hot guy but if he is being desperate like now he will never get anyone. I hate desperate guy. Plus I told him my financial situation of having difficulties in dating and I have my future plans all involve money. I couldn't possibly have the time to date due to work commitment issue which is true. I work 6 days a week and barely have time to rest. And he is Chinese and I am much more preferring Malay guys. 

So yeah.. I just entertained him a while and continued browsing through Hornet and looking for potential Malay cocks. 

I prefer malay cocks. Any malay guy wanna hit me up? 







No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall