Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sex Date For Now; Not Gonna Date In Years

Dear Zach,

Am I ever going to get a boyfriend? 

I don't think so. Probably not in 8 years time or so. 

At the mean time, sex date is working best for me. I don't have to worry about him cheating behind my back. I just called whoever available over to my place and fuck. 

This works best for me. I don't think dating is the time for me now. I even told off a lot of potential guys who want a relationship that I couldn't commit for now. Some I even said that I prefer sex dates at the moment. 

"okay..." they said. They gone missing then. They can fuck off actually. 

I am happier that way. No string attached. I don't believe in love anyway. So yeah.. I don't see the point of rushing into a relationship just for attachment purpose. I can't blame some people who are desperate for that. Probably because they have no life goal, aim, or future plan for themselves. So they resort to thinking having a relationship as a goal. I have my own future plan laid out and relationship is never part of it.   

As I grow older, the more young fresh malay lads are coming out from the closet and seeking for sex. I would have to keep my option open. Call me a slut. Young lads these days are much hornier than you think. I like that. Let's see how it goes.     


2 comments

  1. At some point you will get tired of nsa sex. You'll long for a stronger connection. You will seek a bf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. probably. As for now, I don't really need it yet. Honestly, it is quite a burden for me.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall