Sunday, September 24, 2017

3 Sex With 3 Different Guy in One Night

Dear Zach,

Last night, my place is available from 6pm til 10 pm. My inner hoe did not want to let this chance to slip away. 

7 pm

I invited my one of my regular buddy whom I met few weeks back. He came over, I sucked him good and he fucked me for just barely 10 minutes. I wasn't satisfied enough. I called over a long-time buddy whom I haven't met for a year. 

8 pm

He came right just in time. We chatted a little and before we knew it, we stripped each other naked. He fucked me like there's no tomorrow. Hard pounding in each and every stroke with his 6 inches hard dick. Switching from missionary to doggy to missionary position. Each of his thrust sent me to sky high. It has been so long since I felt this hard poundage. We recorded our sex down. It was so fucking hot. We fucked like that for good ol 1 hour. He came hard inside of me. I did not cum yet. 

9.15 pm

This top who stays a mile away from me texted me again. We have been texting each other since last December. Because I refused multiple request of granting my face picture to him, our conversation died down again and again. This time, he agreed in meeting me without seeing my picture first. So he's taking the risk of having sex with ugly person. He sent his address and I went to his place. He was lean enough to make me hard. His dick picture did not disappoint me in real. A nice cut 6 thick inches dick in my mouth savoring his shaft. He fucked me like a donkey. We took a rest in between because his dick soften. I was exhausted because of previous 2 sex i had. We fucked like 1 hour plus. He said he could go on for 2 hours. I can't blame him because he is a endurance athlete. Normally endurance runner has high stamina for sex. But tonight he was back from a run and he cum in the morning, so he was tired to go on. In the end, he sped up his thrusting and cum on body. I love it. We rested a while and chat a little before I went back home.

11.15 pm

This top black guy hit me up in hornet. I thought he wanted to fuck. Well, I was still horny because I did not cum yet. Probably I could go for 4th round of sex with a top black guy. He said he was in somewhere chilling with his mate. So probably tomorrow. 

I went back home and cum a river. 

  







1 comment

  1. woah... you're an unstoppable sex machine... lol

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall