Sunday, September 3, 2017

Malay Only

Dear Zach,

Since the beginning of this year, I have been fucking with Malay cocks only.

I strictly forbid Chinese cocks penetrated into my ass. I only suck Malay cocks. Getting fucked by Malay cocks.

I don't fancy Chinese guys anymore due to several reason:

1. They are kinda rude.

2. Mostly bad at sex.

3. They are unhygienic.

4. They are so dramatic.

Abovementioned factors had gotten me slowly changing my sexual preference to Malays. My blow job skill has gotten better when I started sucking malay cocks. Esp most malays are carrying with big cocks. That's even better. Malays are hygienic and usually polite.

Most of the time, I invited them to my house after work.

Hornet is the only gay hook-up apps I have been using over the months. It seriously gave me a wide choices of malay guy to choose to hook up with.

Though I never had a chance of getting fucked by hunky malay yet.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall