Saturday, September 9, 2017

Blogging is dying down

Dear Zach,

The hype of blogging is slowly dying down for the past few years. When I started blogging with this channel on 2011, most gay bloggers seemed to be engaging with blog post every single day with their life, sex, and relationship. It was a huge hype back then whereby we got to know stories from all kinds of gay people around the world as I was so fascinated by all the encounters they had been through. As I grew older, my sexual encounters multiplied. There were more to write on my blog. 

I got to know a few bloggers over the internet and we got to exchange a few casual chat, but nothing serious about furthering our casual acquaintance. I never met anyone from blog in person. I don't intend to. It was plain awkward as we both know our life has been written all over the internet. What's the point of meeting up when we both knew what's happening already?     

I never hooked up with anyone from blogger. Nor anyone who personally emailed me. I am grateful for everyone who has ever emailed to me by sending your regards. I appreciated. 

2 years back, I slowly realized that most gay bloggers I followed had stopped writing anymore. The last posts most I saw was 18 months ago. I am not sure why. Probably because blogging isn't for everyone and it was just a hype. There are only few active blogger left. Those inactive I had unfollowed from my reading list. And those gay bitches who hated me I have certainly unfollowed. 
I seriously don't give 2 fucks about who hated me over one of my blog post. I had once written a blog post and it sparks hatred against me for being insensitive. Like seriously? Should I care about your feeling before I wrote? People are just plain dumb. I definitely unfollowed those who always write about sad, depressing shit about their exes and life. As if my life isn't miserable enough already. I don't need that shit. 

It was such a shame actually. Blogging is a good platform for writing your stuff. But people take it for granted by looking for fame. 

For those who don't like to read it, I don't actually care. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall