Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Jealous

Dear Zach,

I got extremely jealous these days. 

I got jealous of my regular tops when they told me they fucked other guys out there over text exchange as we planning to meet up. When they told me about their gory details, I got extremely jealous and my response was monotonous and sarcastic, and I cancelled the plan of meeting up in the end. Esp when they told me "it was awesome!". Like, do you really expect me to acknowledge your sex experience knowing that the bottom you fucked was better than me?

There are some tops who are happened to be versatile whom I do not know much even though they fucked me good. I'm so jealous of versatile gay guy. Like they can fuck and be fucked like a slut. And I don't fancy my top to be a versatile at all. I don't fancy the notion of my top to be fucked by a top. That's major turn off for me. There's one regular top I always meeting up with him, I did not know he is a versatile until one night we chat and he told me about it. He gave such a great sex but knowing the fact that he is a versatile put me off a little.

I hate bisexual guy. Because they are even more sluttier than versatile gay guy. They get to fuck female and male. And the way they treated me like a sex toy. I hate that and I will never fuck with them.

I know I have absolutely no right to be jealous about. 

I don't know why I was jealous about them. Probably I shouldn't be asking them about sex and their last sex. Better yet, stay celibate. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall