Friday, August 22, 2014

Break Free

 

Dear Zach,

2014-08-22 12.39.40

It was after lunch time when I walked into the usual café, with the reminisces of old time atmosphere welcoming me, that easily become one of my favorite alone-time place. The lunch time was over, so only a few tables have been occupied.

I chose my favorite table at the back of the café and placed my order, expecting someone to walked in. Not long after, he came out behind of me, holding a coffee, and sat down opposite of me in a small cozy table. Steve has his signature hair style which I am always tempted to touch but not in public. He curved up his soft lips with a warm smile and I couldn’t wait to tell him about my everything. He’s the first normal guy I could have a normal conversation with – telling him everything without holding back.

It was the third time I have met him. I fancy him really much but not in butterflies-in-my-stomach kind of way. He’s sensitive, sincere, smart, insightful, and successful. He’s the only person I would only confide to. He’s always given so much of insights about his life and relationship which I tend to struggle with mine. I always learn from his advices - very insightful and useful and it seems that my life somehow is synchronized with his, having where we both were put into a similar kind of situation. He had been through 10 years of life – he knows exactly how life goes on. His wisdom has never ceased to amaze me as if he read my mine. He knows exactly how to comfort me with good choice of words and life example he had learnt from the past. I believe in him and him in me. I never doubted him.

I couldn’t be more happier that I was able to meet him today. Telling him everything I have been struggling along with my life. In return, I’ve got what I needed from him. It’s very comforting, convincing, and loving. I felt the weight on my shoulder had been lift up. For the first time in my life, my lips curved its way up naturally.

xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall