Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Die Down


Dear Zach,

I had quit my job as Personal Trainer after working for nine months. Right after I quit I went for vacation in an island - I went for recreational diving course and it was terrifyingly exciting. I've got to know how beautiful the underworld is - I grabbed my instructor's arm so hard because I was petrified by the depth of the sea. Four days in the island later, I started to packed my stuff and was getting ready for shifting to new home. My parents sold off the old house and bought a new one where the exists to everywhere is pretty much convenient - except the fact that the congestion is unavoidable. The new home is much much smaller. The home is pretty much suitable for a family of two. The exception had been made for our family of four. So moving from a big house to smaller home was so tedious and heartbroken. Heartbroken because I've had to throw a bunch of stuff in order to accommodate my extremely small room, especially. I took it as a let-it-all-go moment. At the mean time, I have been searching through jobstreet for suitable job but to no avail. Each job ad I have looked through has been marked as boring-as-fuck category but I couldn't help to think these jobs could have saved me from being unemployed. I sit in my new home, searching all over the place for job, and, have nothing better else to do, slowly accepting the fact of being unemployed.

7 comments

  1. Gambateh!
    Hope you will get your new job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it! You'll find a new job soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Glad to found your blog here. I remember I used to ready your blog long time ago when I just moved in KL. Good luck in your job searching too ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there. thanks for reading. I notice u have removed all of your posts in your blog right? Chin up! Don't worry about your life. Things happened for reasons. :)

      Delete
    2. I have it archived... slowly, will pump in the post into my new blog justb3cks2. I super like reading your blog too ;P

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall