Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The End


Dear Zach,

Nine months of hiatus had finally come to the end. It was fun working in an environment with such amazing people I can know of, and I have grown so much in the space of nine months time. I am truly grateful for everything I have gotten and learnt, and the people that surround me for giving me such a good time.

Albeit having the most lay-back job ever, my direction isn't the same anymore. I left with good terms. I bid goodbyes to people I love and care about.

And, now, I am a free bird. Waiting to explore the options available around the world.

4 comments

  1. I wish I can be free bird too! All the best to your future endeavors..

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to your new job. BTW, where are you teaching right now just in case i have friends wanted to learn swimming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it depends on the convenience of the location. Usually public pools. If one has his own apartment pool that would be great.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall