Thursday, November 26, 2015

Dick's Talking


Dear Zach,

I've been feeling very horny these days - partly because I am too available to do something. By something, it means something sexually fun. I can't help to going for a hookup even though how much I refuse doing it. I can't believe that I even had this encounter. What makes me feel guilty is that I still can't get enough of it. 

And the guy I have been sleeping with over the weekends seems to be growing apart from me. Or shall I say we both seem to be growing apart. We haven't been seeing each other for two weeks. Over the course of 2 weeks we did text each other regularly, but since yesterday he didn't reply to any of my message. Not sure if one of my text message has upset him, but I sent him "Are you upset?" only to have silent treatment from him. And the thought of him having sex with other guy make me jealous, and I have no right to be jealous as I did have sex with other guy while he having sex with other guy. I'm not sure which is which but I am sure as hell I have no right to be jealous of him. Or maybe he has found someone who has better performance in bed than me. And right now I am jealous. 

xx


4 comments

  1. I know that feeling. As much as it's easier said than done, but try exercising or playing games, it helps sometimes, for me at least. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do exercise everyday. It makes me much worst. Perhaps the hormones released after exercise renders the urge to be much stronger. And sadly to say I don't even have games to play with.

      Thanks for the tips btw.

      Delete
  2. Go for volunteering instead to take your mind off everything else then. Farm in the city probably can expose you to certain spectrum of animals which you may want to invest some time and interest; or go somewhere like PAWS near Subang Airport or SPCA in Old Klang Road. If you want a more human touch, old folk's home may be a good place too!

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall