Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekend Hard Sexs

Dear Zach,

Over the weekend, I was in constant mood of lethargic. Blued, Grindr, and Hornet were my partner in crime. I constantly refreshed over these three apps for fun. I wasn't horny, but I was itching for sex. There were a lot of messages. Though the chat died down with a few exchange. 

On Saturday evening, a message popped in Grindr from a malay guy. He stays in UPM which is a mile away. I went to his place and we started kissing the moment we seated. He is averagely built. Nothing special. But his excellence foreplay skills has heightened my sexual carnal. He couldn't stop rimming my ass. His dick was 5 inches long. He fucked me hard and fast I wasn't expecting it. The whole session last one hour. 

I didn't want to have sex on Sunday. I was quite bleak over the cloudy days. I got a few messages planning to meet up at his place or meeting at abandoned building for outdoor sex. But I wasn't up for that. After dinner, I got a message from Hornet. He's malay but look very chinese to me. We chatted over there for 10 minutes and agreed to meeting up at his place which is just 10 minutes away from my home. I was led to his bedroom after arriving. His body is a faded outcome of gym negligence. But the built is there. Which I like. We started making out. Boy he's such a good kisser. Underneath of his pant was a growing 6 inches hard dick. It was kinda huge to my mouth but I enjoyed it with several attempts of deepthroat. I sit on him initially. As thing got heated up, he pinned down on bed and fucked me senseless with each hard and fast stroke. Goshhhh. He cummed inside of me while fucking me in doggy style. 

It was such a fulfilling weekend. How hoe I was! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall