Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Reeling Out

Dear Zach,

Sometimes I wonder, with all kinds of existing social media, is it even worth posting a part of yourself or your life or your opinion online just to get validated? The netizen can be extremely toxic and entitled just because they are progressively moving forward with their the trends and agenda, from being able to share your thoughts of some latest issue turned out being accused of being racist, just because they said so - gay forum is the most toxic place ever existed to be honest. A lot of influencers love sharing what they eat or they do in a day, and their unsolicited opinion about themselves, anything but useful info. Sometimes I have the urge to leave a unsolicited comment on their post saying "Who gives a fuck?" in which I certainly am if I do that. 

I have moved away from most of the popular social media apps. The only one that keep me posted with the latest news and info is Facebook from my laptop. If FB were to be installed in my phone, I would definitely be absentmindedly scrolling away. Somehow, I can't help but to constantly hover the cursor over "Reels" tab, bombarding me with endless of sexy shirtless indian brown man "Desi Man" flexing or stripping in front of me, those thick and hairy chest and brown torso, the algorithm knows what I like and keeps feeding me with desi man clips, making me feeling hot and heavy all the time, which all the more reinforces my strong sexual appeal toward indian men.

Somehow this needs to stop. As in being addicted to "reels" generally. I am still finding ways to detach from FB as much as I could. But I am constantly tired from work. So just fuck it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment