Monday, January 8, 2018

What About Us?

Dear Zach,

I have been through heartbreak. Well, mildly heartbreak. Though it wasn't major. But still I can feel the hurtfulness. Over the years, I have been treated in such a way like having a relationship but nothing serious yet. There were times I seriously thought thing could get serious if I put some effort into it. My over-jealousy always got the best of me. I tend to overthink. Which ended up in petty argument. And whenever I brought up the topic about us in the future, somehow it would lead to "I don't want to think about it so much now."

Isn't it too selfish of them to say that? What do you mean by you don't want to think about it now? Do you really think being together is just about sex? There were some point I got really emotional about this statement. It irked me that I was just a sex object to many of them. They denied it. Though deep down inside they just want a "drama-free-loyal-sex". How the fuck do you want to have that? Do you really think every couple being together would be drama free?

I gave up the notion of it. Gave up having a relationship. Since the guys are opting for drama free sex, I am happily to comply.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall