Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Unfriending

Dear Zach,

We all live by social media. All of us, majority, spend hours on social media in a day combined. Following someone on social media means we are making friends virtually but not spiritually. We hook up with guys through social media after seeing validated pictures of yourself. We end our relationship by mostly clicking "unfriend" button on Facebook to prove that thing is over in less-dramatic way. I did this too. I usually unfriend those we didn't keep in touch for so long or people I don't think it would help me grow in anyway or people I don't even know personally well. 

Social media is seriously ruining our relationship. It all started out without intimacy between two physical being. By that, we all judge each other the way we type things to please each other. Mostly, we spend a good amount of time to think what to write in order to appeal the opposition. We have time to be a good kind of person the opposition wanted when we are not. We become somebody we are not. This was me for the past few years portraying somebody I am not. Hence, ended up with assholes.

I am saddened by the fact that this is happening now. I was unfriended by one of my fav sex buddy. I was appalled by his action. Last night, I was able to view his profile. Because I missed him real bad. We did not meet for 3 months because he was temporarily transferred to other part of KL for work. He said he will be back this month. When I texted him yesterday "I miss you so much.". He read it but did not reply. It's okay. I did not expect him to reply because he is a busy man. This morning, when I tried to view his profile, I was shocked to see that he unfriended me. I confront him over chat box which I usually don't do if people unfriended me and I would usually block them forever.

I'm not sure why you unfriended me. I thought we were good. I'm really upset that the fact you made this move.

"I'm sorry. I'm in hospital." He replied in a min.

"What is wrong? What did you unfriend for that?" I demanded.

"I'll tell you when I recover. I will add u back."

"I'm heartbroken. I miss you a lot. I am sad that you didn't trust me."

"Don't feel that way." He said. 


His contact was removed from my list after that.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall