Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017

Dear Zach,

It's the final day of the year, I can't really help myself to actually write down the resolutions for the brand new year tomorrow. It's all about the changes made throughout the next twelve months. Self-improvement is a must; A solid plan to work toward my goal is mandatory.

2017 is about getting my shit together. Be me be myself. And not stuck my nose in other people's business. Remove social media except Facebook. And be minimalist. Be kind. Be selfish. Eager to learn. Always reading. Engage sex with men once a month. So there will be not much of sex to talk about. No job-hopping. And think positive.

3 comments

  1. Happy new year !!!
    Wish you have great year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Wishing you all the best for a great year ahead! Gambate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing all your dreams come true in 2017!

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall