Saturday, August 27, 2016

My Sexual Preference In Men : Men Over 40

Dear Zach,

I've always had a thing for older men - typically men over 40. Or close to 50. Especially those health-conscious type of guy, they tend to spend more hours in the gym than anywhere else, without fail their existence has become a part of daily routine in the gym. I would always search for guys around that age in gay apps. Most responses are positive. They are always into sex given the age they are now as most guys prefer younger guys or men below 40. Surprisingly, I found out recently that the tide has changed and men over 40 are the major target right now. It's believed that they are either wealthy at that given age or no doubt the masculinity is the main attraction. I'm also a huge believer that men over 40 have big cock. 

I've always been asked that what sort of guys do I always have sex with. They would be surprised by my preference. I had never hooked up with guys below my age, don't fancy hooking up guys at my age, don't like hooking up with guys around my age, but with the exception of owning a hung cock. 

I met this caucasian white guy from Australia last December. He's over 40, tall and broad upper body. We met up at this hotel nearby my place as he has just landed Malaysia few days ago for work. The sex was great! He screwed me with his 7 inches long and thick cock inside of me for good ol' 30 min. We met up again for the next 3 days before he shifted to live in the town. We keep in touch since then. We occasionally have sex once or twice every month. It's either he hit me up or I do. He's always available for sex. But we never had bareback sex once. 

I met this Malay guy in September 2014 when I was an intern. I hit him up in PlanetRomeo. After a few exchanges, we met up at his place. He's 50 , slightly shorter than me, and has nice tan complexion, lean toned physique at his age, and 7 inches dick waiting for me. He was horny as fuck. He screwed me hard and deep. And it was satisfying. We had multiple sex over the month. After that, the sex become less frequent. Last December, he hit me up on Facebook, and he suggested to meet up again. We had sex multiple times over the 3 months. Then it become less frequent. Whenever I hit him up, he always has an excuse. The most intense sex I could remember was on 31 of December 2015, he pull off the condom, and slowly slide into me with his thick cock. He even asked me to call him "papa". "Papa gonna fuck your ass so hard now." He whispered in my ear while I was being screwed over in missionary position.  Ever since then, both of us got paranoid and we decided to stick back with safe sex.   

tbc. 


No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall