Friday, August 19, 2016

Raw 2

Dear Zach,

Oh God! I just had raw sex with a regular guy that I didn't meet up for so long. I remember the last time I had raw with was so last year. What was I thinking?! I'm so gonna confine myself in these 3 months time for not having sex anymore. After sex, I keep probing him with question whether he has done any bareback for the last few months, any sign of frequently vomiting, fever, and any discomfort.

"No. I'm healthy as fuck." He said.

His dick seems to be clean without any sign of infection. Feeling guilty. Maybe I am being paranoid?

7 comments

  1. lol... is it a full session of raw play? He cum inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It's a full session of play. But i didn't let him cum inside of me. He's too hard to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zach - this was really bad idea. Is it worth the risk? Certainly no. The pleasure of raw is all for the top, not really for you. Wait until you are in a committed, monogamous relationship with confirmed neg guy before you do this.

    Be Safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Zach,

    Past is past, it's happened and no point kept thinking about it. The more you think the more cranky you get about this and it might lead you to have one because the your brain tend to think that you have one.

    So, be positive and assure yourself everything fine and you're healthy ok and eventually, you'll be healthy.

    Cheers
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually....be postive and assure yourself is wrong advice. Wait 3 months and then go for a test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so YOU had raw sex and then said all the things to make him feel dirty about about your choice. Solid!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so YOU had raw sex and then said all the things to make him feel dirty about about your choice. Solid!

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall