Saturday, July 25, 2026

Almost Get Caught

Dear Zach,

This is my 3rd night cruising at Dead Hills tonight. Last Sunday night was euphoric. Managed to get fucked by the lake side and at a secluded hut twice by a hot daddy.

I went again on Thursday night. Not much of luck but a few blowjobs but I rejected them halfway sucking them or them sucking me when I found out they are malay. I've had bad day on that day itself after dealing with a fucking fat malay security during delivery drop off. Then my rating of delivery service dropped after that. I despised Malay that night itself. They were surprised because we were having a great time before I asked about their race, but I don't care.

Tonight I go again hoping there would be more people of my liking. One hour cruising around the hilltop, I find no luck. Most of them are malay, again. I sit on the concrete top resting. Suddenly, there is this skinny guy rushes over me and told me to leave now because there is a motorbike coming up with high beams, flashing across the darkness. The malay rider, I assume he is a patrol security or some sort, sees quite number of us, and chases us away and telling us to leave as the park is "closed". I power walk down the hill with others as quick as possible before he catches on us. 

When we walk down the second hilltop, I see quite a number of guys running out from the other side toward the exit stairs. I join in and run down the stairs, afraid there would be cops chasing after us. I walk out of the park praying in my heart there is no police car awaiting for us.

I start my car and drive away from that place quickly.

Now I am back to square one, going to Chakran sauna is my only option now. By the way, Dead Hill is full of malays cruising after my 3 days observation. Since my hate toward this race has been reinforced, and this incident happens, I ain't going back to this place again.


No comments:

Post a Comment