Thursday, October 1, 2026

Starting A New Slate

Dear Zach,


I recently bought a brand new samsung phone at the most bargain price from Shopee which costs less than RM1K. My old phone, which was bought in 2022, has finally ran its course and stopped having major security updates and patches since last year. The shelf life of every phone these days lasts at most 5 years. Therefore, I told myself my next phone purchase must be less than RM1K, having basic functions without all kinds of fancy functions I would never gonna use. I asked Gemini about recommendation and it pointed me to having A07 5G, with the price of RM800 with 3 months 0% installment option using SPAYLater.

The existence of AI is truly a blessing in disguise. It assisted me in rerouting the phone by toggle off and on a few settings to make the phone run extra smoother than the first day I started using during my shift of delivery under the hot sun, constant lagging and burning hot device under my palm. I was so regret about the purchase, but thankfully, AI assisted me in this matter.

I also removed quite a number of pictures and files from my new phone as all the data was transferred from my old phone easily. Almost 1000 pictures were removed - my cringeworthy selfie, my nudes, some other unworthy remembering, some miscellaneous, and past. Quite surprising seeing so much of pictures removed as I am not a fan of taking picture. Also, quite surprising to find out I have a few videos recording myself sucking dick I can't remember of. Mannn, I was hungry for the thick indian dick and full of hair at that time. It dated back on 2023. I moved these gems to my private folder. I just love videos of me sucking dick. I can hardly recognize myself when I was watching them. Yes I still have plenty of my sex videos from the past in files, waiting to be leaked "accidentally" so that I can kickstart my OF journey again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment