Dear Zach,
Ever since all the gay meeting apps have been banned in Malaysia, the only way for all the gay people to meet up (for sexual fun), apart from going to gay sauna, is through cruising in the public spaces such as toilet mall, recreational parks, and swimming pool shower room. We are like going back to olden days where cruising in public area is our primary source of seeking prospects.
I have been toying the idea in cruising but these days there are always news about 2 men getting caught having indecent, or immoral, action in public area. I am torn between "fuck it, let's do it" and "let's scale down and think about it".
I have been a member of a gay local forum for quite some time now. There are a lot of topics about cruising for gay people in our local areas, especially at the downtown in one of the few popular malls. Also, some of the notorious swimming pool where actions in the shower room are guaranteed. And then here comes the recreational parks.
I stumbled upon a member commenting about this abandoned recreational forest park in the mid downtown, where it is located probably 20 minutes away from my home. I did not know this place existed although I have passed by the roadway multiple times for the past few months.
I called it Dead Hill because it is abandoned and I strictly want to protect its identity for security reason. Dead Hill was once a popular recreational park, as the year went on, the maintenance of the park slowly disimproved, eventually, the park was abandoned and "opened" for gay people to cruise inside. Now that I have read the archives of the park in the forum, it has become a popular spot for gay cruise since 10 years ago.
Interesting to know that many people in forum commented that the place is great to cruise because it is too dark to see. I have been daunting to go check it out but I was too chickened out to go at night.
Yesterday morning, since I was on the way to visit the temple, I decided to drop by that place and check it out.
I arrived at the parking spot around 10.30 am. There were only few cars parking along the street toward the entrance of the park. I got down and walked through the entrance of the park, where the tall trees hovering over the concrete walkway, and a grimed-covered resting hut along side into the park. A few meters walk inside, I was greeted with a green water lake in the center of the park, the pedestrian walkway is surrounding the lakeside, and I saw a few guys strictly brisk walking around the lake for none other than recreational purpose.
Since I was here, I explored every inch of the park for better navigation at night next time. The park is clearly abandoned with the signs of desolation and overgrown natural beauty, featuring cracked concrete paths, thick vines curl crawling over the grimmed-covered resting huts. As I climbed up to the hill, where the most cruisers loitering around, there were ruined concretes that highlighting its nostalgic traces of its once glory moment. As I climbed up the stairs to the top of the hill, I can see an oversight of the train and highways next to it. Since it was morning, there was no people cruising around here.
Somehow, at the corner of my eyes, I caught a glimpse of a shirtless chinese man loitering at the resting hut, far end of the center of the overlook, I took my sweet time walked over. He was already stripped down to his skimpy thong. An obvious prospect waiting for hunt. I went over and grabbed his crotch, he grabbed mine. Within minutes, he was down on his knee sucking my dick. I cum in his mouth rather quickly because I was afraid of getting caught in plain sight, also he sucked my dick so good like he hasn't sucked one in years. I thanked him and continued my exploration down the hill. Then, I saw another shirtless skinny tanned tattooed guy looking at his phone at the corner of the ruined concrete, another obvious cruiser awaiting. The chance was ruined when a hetero malay couple passed us by. Since it was getting hot anyway, I left the place after 30 minutes exploring.
But I came back in the evening again.
To be cont.... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment