Sunday, November 19, 2017

Back On Top

Dear Zach,

I wasn't going about blog this but I blog it anyway. It is so groundbreaking. For y'all.

One night, I invited one of my regular sex partner over to my house when my parents were away for wedding dinner. As usual, we made out. We love making out because he is such a good kisser. FYI, he's versatile. But I know him long enough, so I didn't mind keeping him. We have good chemistry all along. We did 69 position and at one point I wanted to rim his ass out. He has such a nice bumpy ass. While he was sucking my dick with his slippery mouth on top of me, I dived into his ass and started eating his ass. I couldn't stop. My tongue was finding way to penetrate his hole. It felt so good. 

Then I asked, "Can I fuck you?"

He was eye-wided. "Really? You sure? Your dick is kinda huge." 

"No worry. I will go slow."

Without hesitation, he positioned himself on his stomach, I kept rimming his ass while I put on the condom. Without a sec, I slide my cock into him. I didn't know what came over me for making me being the top now. I was dominant. I wrapped him from behind and making out while undulating my hips for further penetration. Inside of me hoping that I won't cum too soon because I wish to enjoy. Usually, I came fast when I fuck and that's so embarrassing. 

The view of his round ass being penetrated turned me on even more, I fucked him hard enough to moan so loud. 

"It feel so good." He said.

"yeah.. oh god. Your ass is so good." I whispered in his ear. "you are the first guy I fuck in 2 years." 

This continued for at least 20 minutes. My dick turned soft because of my daily ritual masturbation in the shower room after work. Probably my dick was worked out. Not bad for a fresh start of being a top. 

Since my dick turned soft, he flipped me over into missionary position, and his turn to fuck me. 

He cum a river. I didn't. 

We washed ourselves and back to bed cuddling. We talked and kissed in between. 

"I really enjoy fucking you. Oh god. I can't believe I fuck someone after 2 years of being pure bottom." 


Now, the thought of being top has turned me on. Not sure if I should continue back being a bottom. 


3 comments

  1. Why not? To seek alternative pleasure for being a top. Flip flop could be more exciting to you if you find a vers partner :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha. if only i could get hard after wearing condom on it. most of the time i couldn't get hard with condom on it. not sure if the stimulation is not enough for me to get hard or whatnot. but now i want more of it, i'm actually seeking bottom to experiment. lol. or vers even though my profile in gay apps saying " pure bottom for malay tops" . lol

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall