Monday, November 20, 2017

Gay Apps Ready

Dear Zach,

Since I've moved on, I have downloaded Grindr, Blued, Tinder, and Hornet to make myself readily available.

I have been busy switching between these apps. I was hooked to Tinder at first, as the week went by, guys in there are just for show. Conversation always ended in 4 or 6 sentences. I don't bother to go along. I haven't hooked up with anyone yet in Grindr. The choices of man is multifarious I can't bring myself to be picky. I am obsessed with Blued. Blued has instilled with its specialty of having a live feature by selecting "public" or "private". Good Lord. The first time I did public live of myself I was so nervous. But the thrill excites me and my dick. I gained a number of followers from there. When I switched to private life to selected guys, I bare all and show them what I got. There was one time I whatsapp one of my newly met sex buddy saying that we should do a "private live" sex for the audience. He was so hyped for it. The thought of it turns me on. Hornet is always my go-to hook up paradise with the amount of malay guys in there. I see some potential guys in there. Anyway, I try not to think about it.

1 comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall