Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Too Little Too Late

Dear Zach,

It wasn't easy for me to deal it.

He was at outstation. He said he will be back here soon and sort this out.

He told me he's meeting a few guys but nothing more than that. It's just beginning of the stage. Getting to know each other but not more than that.

"You have moved on. I understand."

"Options are always open." He said.

I have confessed everything to him. Now the ball is at his side. Whether or not he wants to accept it. It's entirely up to him.

I don't force him. My ultimate goal is to let him know I love him. If he's not interested in me anymore, I perfectly understand.

I guess its too little too late for now. Probably I should move on too.

2 comments

  1. Don't let the chance slip by. Give him a chance to respond before deciding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya. anyway. i didn't put too much hope on it.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall