Thursday, January 21, 2016

ICry


Dear Zach,

I woke up to the wave of responsibility descending on me. Because I did some math about my daily expenses the day before and realized that I need to take charge of the way I spend. I am no longer a teenager anymore. I am a fully-responsible adult who should take care of his family and himself, in which it had me zero into the matter of my daily expenses in correspondence to that of my hard-earned wages. After spending some time in subtracting, pathetically subtract is the only mathematical operation that can only be used in this especially when you are counting your money, I cried literally. 


1 comment

  1. I-Z, better to realize and confront this now....before life goes on and you might be in trouble.

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall