Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Off Loading - Part 2

Dear Zach,

I was dead tired today. But I didn't skip the gym. I went for heavy workout today - I hit it hard. While I was working out, there was this lean fit malay guy (again, but a different one) keep stealing glances over me on the mirror facing both of us, as he was right behind me at the smith machine while I was at the bench in front of him. I saw him before. He has been checking out on me for quite sometime and I him too. I didn't expect to get any action today. When I was done, I went to the shower room. He saw me walking into one of the shower cubicle, he stopped in front of it and looked through the gap of shower curtain, then he raised his hand and moved away the shower curtain and told me to wait for him. I didn't expect that. Within a minute, he has his towel hanging around his waist and quickly slipped into my shower cubicle. I was about to reject because I was tired. But when I saw his surprisingly lean-toned body had me swallow my words. He doesn't look that toned with his shirt on. Slowly, we both proceed to kisses, followed by intense made out, and furious cock-sucking session. He was such a good kisser. We both made out for quite a long time under the shower. Our tongues were fighting for dominance, trying to swallow each other's mouth. And he's very well-endowed. The previous encounter I met, he too has such a great cock. What's with Malay guys? Are they always well-endowed? Maybe I was just plain lucky. After we shot our loads on each other's dick, I kissed him goodbye and quickly slipped out. When I was done dressing up, I wanted to thank him for such a good time. But he hasn't finished his shower. So I just left. 

xx

6 comments

  1. Zach! Hot! I want to work out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it happens in every gym out there.

      Delete
  2. You're not lucky with that two Malay guys, in general, through my experience... ahem... Malay guys have huge, big package. I have an ex whom is a Malay and boy, yum yum! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya.. I am a Malay-magnet. I usually attract malays more.

      Delete
  3. I have never had fun in the gym shower... possibly this would only happen in the late evening when the crowd is thinning? Not all gyms are cruisy... some are more happening than the others....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the gym i usually go to is not really cruisy. It all depends on luck i guess.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall