Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thank You

 

Dear Zach,

It’s such a thoughtful thing to do when people who have zero idea of who you are, sending you an email telling you to cheer up. Thank you for y’all concern.

For the past few weeks, I have been stressing about myself - my health, my studies, and my future. It is one of the life point where you have to make a huge decision for your own life. It is such a tough decision to be thought of. Especially when comes to my health wise, on the out side of me I may seem a healthy kid, but who knows what may have inside of me. Sometimes you just wanna kill yourself for doing the wrong thing and yet still repeating it all over again. If it is meant to be happened, it will somehow by any chance happen. If I were given one thing to do before I die, I’d spend my remaining time with my mum and dad, telling them what I have dreamed of, who I really am, and telling them they are the greatest persons none other than anyone that I’ve had ever loved in my whole life. Thank you.

1 comment

  1. It's good to learn appreciating, especially parents.

    I only started to learn when I came back from Thailand, spending time with T and knowing how much love T gives to his mum. He inspires me to be the same.

    It's a good thing, at any rate.

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall