Dear Zach,
It is funny how the table has turned where the bottoms are increasingly becoming muscular or masculine in contrast to the tops these days. Yes, I am one of the masculine bottoms subset and so proud of my identity and look. Most of the tops I met love me as a tall sized masculine bottom. And some skinny tops have the biggest dick ever.
This scenario happens simply because of the steep competition between vast numbers of bottoms over the lacking number of tops. Imagine the top has to choose between a skinny and muscular bottom, the choice is pretty obvious for most.
My motive of working out hard in the gym is to get tops' attention. This is and has always been that way. So far, I have no issue getting masculine tops / straight looking tops to bed me either. My regular pakistanis tops are slightly taller than me and they love the muscular side of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment