Friday, September 28, 2018

The American Dick

Dear Zach,

The massage business was going relatively well this month. I was earning more than enough to cover up my expenses with some part time jobs besides massage service I was doing.

There was one American guy messaged me through gay forum for massage service. He happens to be staying in a distance of 20 minutes away. He did not provide a picture of him nor I ever ask for it.

I met him at his place. He looks good at his age of 40s. Though, lack of exercise and poor diet had him having some belly fat hugging around his waist. Overall, he is relatively handsome.

We stripped off naked. His 8 inches dick was rock hard before I even massaged him. We clicked off as we conversed during the massage session. His dick was throbbing under my oily palms as I massaged his dick. Before we knew it, I sucked his dick and he even asked if he could fuck me. I sat on his 8 inches dick and he was pretty impressed my bottoming skill. This was the first American dick I have ever rode in years.

5 comments

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall