Saturday, June 30, 2018

Massage and Sex

Dear Zach,

He has been messaging me through instagram for quite some time, asking about training and stuff. At first, I was reluctant.

But as time went by, we chatted and both of us shown a bit of interest in each other.

He is typical malay with the typical look. Which I fancy a lot.

Recently, he sort of bugging me again. This time I tried my luck telling him that I was doing outcall massage service. He showed sign of interest.

We decided to meet in a hotel I previous did massage for. He came and picked me up.

He looks surprisingly smart in real person.

When we settled in the hotel, we both stripped naked. Him laying on the bed on his stomach.

His skin is smooth which i fancy a lot. Typical brown malay skin tone.

I was constantly hard-on when I massaged his body. Of course, his hands was constantly playing with my anus.

When we done with the massage, I made a move by sucking his 5 inches dick. Wet and slippery.

He slowly moved to passionate make out, and intense rimming.

I can't recall when was the last I got rimmed so good. He is a natural good rimmer and I enjoyed it getting rimmed so much.

He fucked me so bad. Probably that's what he wanting to do so long since we made exchange in Instagram. And I told him to go harder.

We both cummed together. He said if he want to have massage again, he will definitely find me.

3 comments

  1. Wow. Sounds like you enjoyed. Did you get paid too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes. I did get paid. The ultimate goal was to massage him. sex was just a cherry on top. it was amazing.

      Delete
    2. I hope you got a big tip for providing a warm willing hole.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall