Sunday, April 15, 2018

I'm Not Dead

Dear Zach,

It has been a month since I last blogged about my sexcapes and that experience was dated back last year. I would say my current shift to my new job environment was nothing new to me anymore. I have come to realization and terms that job hopping was part of my life experience that I would have to go through. Or ,shall I put this way, I would definitely job-hop in every fucking year. And I adapted to such situation with trying-to-be positive. Though, as time went by, I am numbed to it - I just needed a job to live. I've grown to become a realist. I'm too real people start to wonder if I am being sarcastic. Being in midst 20, I have no tolerance to bullshit and stupidity. I speak what my mind says it's real and truthful.

My list of regular sex partners for last year are turning the new page. Months of not meeting up has lead to halt of regular contact. which I don't bother much. Much to my surprise, I moved on pretty quickly with new supply of dick from Grindr and Hornet. I got bored easily with a same guy I had sex with 3 times. As you can see from my list, I don't stick to one guy. Since I am back on Instagram, my inbox is constantly with new messages of hooking up. I really don't buy the notion of sticking to one partner rules. ( that will be discussed more about it in next post). I've fucked with guys with partners and wife. To me, I am more than fine with it because it is not my fault for not knowing beforehand.

My sex life is not going great. Since I started this new job, my working hour is extra long. I wish I could just get a rich daddy and quit working for life.  

1 comment

  1. Yeah i knwo you are well and alive from your sexsheet hahaha

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall