Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sex In The Office

Dear Zach,

My fantasy of having sex in the office has come true.

Our sexual tension have been brimming up since we chatted over Grindr for few days. I didn't expect he was one of the close friend of my superior. He is stocky, has some belly fat, and cute like a bear. He showed me his 5.5 inches dick in Grindr which is enticing.

That night, my manager did not come in to the office, in which he knew it before me. He purposely hinting about coming to meet me in the office in Grindr. I was all alone in the office. Later, the door swung by and there he was. I knew he would come. I acted surprised.

We chatted a little. And he locked all the doors of the office. And I slowly moved toward him and sat on his lap. We started making out passionately. Our hands were all over each other and he slipped his both hands down the back of my ass and held it firmly. It was like those office sex affair you would see in the movie. I was so excited and nervous at the same time.

We proceed our making out session to a darker room, I sat on the cabinet and he started licking all over my body. We fucked from one corner of the desk to the floor to the toilet to another office room to the floor. Our session lasted almost 2 hours plus rest in between. He cum a huge load on my body. 

I washed myself off and we left the office separately. It was great experience but I will never do that again. 

3 comments

  1. Hmm you seem to be whittling down your sexual bucket list...sex in the office, sex in a security guard sentry box, sex in a car....hmm what else? What about Outdoor sex and sex on the beach? Can't wait to hear all about it from you 👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the last 2 i had not tried. plan to but to no avail.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall