Sunday, February 18, 2018

The Untold Story: Sex With Security Guard

Dear Zach,

It was middle of last year (I wasn't sure), this guy from hornet hit me up as he was staying nearby. We chatted for a while with "malay" dialect on message box. He told me he was available at his place from 10 pm til next morning 5 am. So I met him at 11 pm. Initially, I thought he was staying somewhere near the factory area. As I drove through that area, I realized that no one would actually stays here unless you are patron. Turned out, I was right. The guy opened the door for me when I arrived. He was wearing his patron uniform. I was really surprised and the thought of having sex in the factory with a security guard has turned me on so much. 

He spoke with me in Indonesian dialect when we settled down in his small security room - it was made of wood, enough for max 2 persons. The window was quite high above the waist line, so when we sat on the wooden floor, no one would actually saw us from the outside except the light flickering slightly above. And he was a heavy smoker. Minutes had passed. We slowly moved into making out, the heavy scent of cigarettes turned me on even more, we stripped each other naked, though he has a small belly, and a tattoo on his right arm, overall, he was quite solid from the day of labor works. I bend over and suck his rock hard 6 inches dick. The setting was quite uncomfortable because we both avoid standing up too obvious butt-naked through the window. 

Boy, he can fuck. Indo guy is seriously good in sex. Probably the limited choices around and constantly being looked down for low class status, they tend to get lesser sex than the normal people. He fucked me hard and fast I was suppressing myself from moaning too loud. Once we had cum, his dick was still rock hard. I asked if he still want to fuck. He said yes. As we ran out of condom, I decided to suck him. But he took too long to cum. So I told me fuck me again next time. 

This was my first time having sex with a security guard. 


4 comments

  1. Totally agree with second last paragraph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got to have sex with indo guy too?

      Delete
    2. Once or twice if not mistaken. The first time was the best. He made me come hands free

      Delete
    3. wow would love to have sex with him.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall