Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Unprecedented Good Sex

Dear Zach,

It's been a week since I last had sex. I wasn't in the sex mood for hookup due to my job issue. Last night, I log on my Grindr when I backed home from work. There was this malay guy I have been planning up to meet since the beginning of the year. There was always something came up whenever we planned to meet. Just so when I log on my Grindr, I got his message 2 minutes ago and he was relatively near to my place. I invited him over. 

He looks alright. Typical malay look but he's friendly. Minute after we settled down on bed, we started making out. He's such a great kisser. He brought my legs over and started rimming my anus for good ol' 20 minutes in total. He loved rimming so much I swear his tongue is magic. And his 6 inches thick dick fit well in my mouth. Our foreplay last for 30 minutes alone. 

In the middle of fucking me, his phone started to vibrate and he had to answer the call. I moved toward him and started teasing his nipple while he was talking to the phone. He was basically absentmindedly listening to the phone speaking, so I sealed my lips with his. We started making out intensely while his phone is still attached to his ear. It was so hot. It was like some sex scene from a movie whereby a hooker making out with a married man while talking to his wife over the phone. He positioned himself and fucked me from my back while his phone was still attached to his ear. 

"yeah... ... I .. understand." Talking down to his phone while undulating his hip against my ass. 

"fuck.." He mumbled softly. I hoped the guy over the phone didn't hear it. 

In the end, we recorded down our dick playing and cumshot. Jeez, he cum a river on my body and I felt like I wanna drink it all. 

The video was 6 minutes long. It was fucking hot.  

5 comments

  1. Wow... even reading this makes me hard... lol... I do hope we can meet up one of these days =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Er.... Sound like will see the video on tumblr soon:-P

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall