Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Some Thought About My Life In University


Dear Zach,
matt-bomer-black-and-white
Classes will be starting in less than a week. There go five weeks of semester break and during the five weeks of ample of time I seemed to be doing none other than a single productive thing at all. Truth be told, I am glad I will be able to start attending classes as soon as possible. At least I have things that I needed to attend to other than residing in my home doing nothing. I am truly looking forward to this year. Since the fact that this year will be my Final year of my degree life, I’ll definitely fully make use of the year while I still in my college before I start my life as a working adult.

Year by year, my number of friends is getting lesser by one or more than one it seems. Some are going abroad; Some are graduating from University. The idea of not being able to have the olden good times we used to have in class, jokingly teasing each other, talking bad about our lecturer and obnoxious classmates and the time we spent talking during lunch time, saddens me much I could say. And I could still remember the first day of class in my degree life remain vivid in my memory - that was two years ago. Strangely It seemed like it happened yesterday. There is one saying goes, “As the time goes by, one by one people around will be leaving you.” Or I should say “as life goes on” instead. It is completely and utterly true though. As our life has been improved by the ever-changing advance technology around us, I believe the time flies by all the more faster than it already does. Anyhow, I’ve gotten used to being a loner. I’ve adapted to such situation like this. I’ve evolved to a person who can be independent from people around me. Thanks to my blog, I’ve finally been able to project myself with pure confidence regardless people have known what I really am. I’m only a human. Duh. One day I will miss it.

When the sun dies, and the star fades from view, my heart will remain real and  true.

2 comments

  1. Well, in that sense...those who stayed with you would be the "quality" friends worth keeping.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall