Sunday, December 31, 2017

The End of 2017

Dear Zach,

It's time for my evaluation of my life in 2017.

It wasn't that bad. I still keep my job safe. Probably the longest run a job I've been working with. This job got me the flexibility to have sex randomly at random time which is a good thing.

Nothing significantly happened in 2017. Except the amount of sex I was having was certainly good.

I got to know more about myself really well sexually.

1. Being a pure bottom is my main role.
2. Any tan or dark skin male is my main preference.
3. Cut dick is the best.
4. Preferably dick size 5 to 6 inches.
5. My blow job skill is dramatically improved over the years.
6. I hate muscular fit guys.
7. I got turned off by chinese guys.
8. Kissing and rimming is the main foreplay I would and expect the opposition to do.
9. I'd prefer dick pic over face pic.
10. Gay hookup apps I am using now is Hornet, Grindr, and Blued. (they lifted off my suspension after several email exchange with the operator. So now my old previous account no longer available. I created a new account and started hooking up again.)

I realized the very important fact that I am not capable of having a relationship. All I ever wanted is to have attention. Probably attention is what every one needs now. I don't believe in monogamous relationship. I don't buy that. End of story. I am very happy living with my single life.

Just yesterday, I had sex with an American Black Guy. His dick wasn't as long as I would have expected. But it was thick. It was great.

I don't want to have any resolution. It is useless and I don't think I would ever comply to it. Let's just have sex and go through the year with a dick.

6 comments

  1. Pt.5... May I suggest you write a post sharing the oral skill? I mean it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isaac Olivera, I missed seeing you use this name. Anyway, Alfred X's suggestion, I would also like for you to share another detail of your amazing sex life. As a bottom myself, I know how inconvenient it is to prep / get ready before any sexual encounter. I always need at least a half day notice to ensure that my hole is nice and clean for the sex session ahead. I always wonder how you are able to be ready for impromptu sex at any time of the day, with such short notice and maybe multiple sex sessions throughout the day 😱👍👍 Can you share you you prepare your boi hole to be always ready throughout the day? Do you take an enema every morning in preparation for any sex encounters that may happen? 🤔😬 Please share. I'm sure other bottoms like William (Will.I.am) will appreciate this as I'm pretty sure there may be instances where he had to reject his beloved KH (who may suddenly get horny) due to his boy pussy not being ready / douched in advance. Appreciate your sharing on this oh Master Zach 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. my my. I feel pressured in this. will see!

      Delete
  3. Would love to read your post of blow job skill.

    My ex bf 'trained' me to the last level of blow job skill, which is to be able to let him shoot straight to my throat, his dick is close to 7".

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall