Thursday, November 3, 2016

Ciao

Dear Zach,

I think we are slowly calling it quit. We didn't mention anything about it. But the way I acted toward him by delaying response to his text and being ignorant to him seemingly quite obvious. I hope he gets it. We have nothing to talk about over the text except those boring casualties. And I got bored easily. We didn't see each other for two weeks. He didn't make the effort to meet up because the sole reason of too much works on his plate. Either he's making excuses or really too much works, I don't know. I had sex on Tuesday night with a masseur I frequently visit. Technically speaking, I am cheating on him but I don't feel guilty at all. It's fine if he finds someone else. Cause I never really wanted to start a relationship anyway.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall