Saturday, July 14, 2018

Giving Up

Dear Zach,

I am giving my fitness career.

I have had enough of the stagnant progress in my career and all I see in my working circle is getting smaller and most of my co-workers are jumping out from this fitness career before it is too late.

I spent 10 grands in courses in the hope of getting an attractive salary package. I was dead wrong. I wasn't paid up on par of my credentials. I was paid even less than it should have been. Cut it short, I was a fool for spending so much in myself in turn I got nothing back.

People in Malaysia are mostly obese and not willing to pay for trainers to train them. Tbh, everything is on Youtube and who really needs a trainer?

I guess it is not too late to change my career.

2 comments

  1. As long as you are adamant to try and persevere in new possibilities, you will find something fits you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zach...please don't give up. You don't want to be a sex worker either. Really think hard....what do you have a passion for? What's your dream? Think about how to make that happen. Be realistic for sure. Ask for a mentor. You're young, and a smart guy. I know you can make something good happen in your life.

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall