Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Passive Sex Is A No No

Dear Zach,

This malay lad has been knocking on my grindr inbox for quite sometimes. He was either staying in a hotel where it is too far away or a place where the traffic is forever congested. I declined travelling to his place.

Last Saturday, he messaged me again.

"Getting anyone to fuck you today?", he wrote.

"Ya." I said.

He was willing to travel to my place nearby and get a hotel room for 2 hour sex. I agreed then we met at night. I suggested the hotel which is very nearby to my home and it costs RM30 for 2 hours. He didn't mind paying since he can claim back.

I met him in the room and he looked typical Malay - slim, brown, and average height. Before I could even settle down he made a move from my back and started caressing my chest underneath my shirt. And his 6 inches dick got hard instantly. He proudly grabbed his junk with his pants on showing me how huge his dick is. I tasted bigger than that honestly. I didn't say it out.

We removed our shirt and started making out fiercely. I sucked him ferociously because it tasted great. He seems so proud of his junk and laid against the wall looking at me dominantly. I hated that look.

He even asked me to roll the condom on him. And pretty much you can imagine the whole sex. He was being quite passive. Me basically spending all the time sitting on him humping on his dick. I didn't like it even though it fits my ass perfectly. He loved it how I humped his dick hard when there were people walking by outside our room. I purposely did that. "Shhhhh. Calm down! They could hear." I can see that he enjoyed when I did that - telling the world we are having gay sex.

We did doggy. Missionary. He stopped half way because his dick couldn't get hard enough. Quite disappointing. In the end, we didn't cum. I didn't plan to cum for him. So we laid on bed, briefly getting to know each other. Though I don't pretty much like him. I was kinda being straighforward to everything he asked. I didn't care if he likes it.

In the end, we made out again in the room when we about to leave. Both of us got hard again, him wanting to fuck me again. The thought was tempting. But I didn't want to have a passive sex again. So i bend over and gave one final deep suck on his dick and I said "next time".
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall