Monday, May 21, 2018

Email Changed!

Dear Zach,

My previous email was used for almost 8 years since and recently I found that it's quite a mess when your discreet blog email is using the same one with your personal one. I have 5 emails now and it's quite a hassle to manage one by one. Because of that I decided to remove the old one and using dearzachblog@gmail.com as the primary contact.

Well, a change have to come. That old previous email has been abused with many dirty stuff I did over the past years. lol.

I have a lot of thing to share. I don't know where to start. There were times I planned to close this blog. But thinking it has been here for its existence for many people out there, I decided to leave it here.

To be honest, not much people read blogs these days. I doubt only a handful of reader out there. People would rather have a picture to follow than reading boring words on site to understand.

And thanks to those who email me whether i am still alive. I still am. I still having sex.

6 comments

  1. Darn... probably my email is in your spam folder... lol... cos i dont think i received any reply from you :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi ! I replied to yours . thanks for asking. :)

      Delete
  2. I read your posts. Love keeping up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep blogging partly to record my life...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post...keep blogging

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall