Sunday, February 5, 2017

Break The Dry Spell

Dear Zach,

I hooked up with a Malay guy I met on Hornet who stays 4 km away from my place and 15 minutes drive to reach this place. I was trying my utmost best to remain my celibacy as I scroll around in Hornet to check out guys. And then this Malay guys hit me up with this side body pic with no sexual attraction, so I just gave it a shot and talked to him. I thought maybe I could just do a blowjob that's it. He's shown me his pictures and it were quite lame. But he's staying alone so I didn't mind going over to his place and have some head. When we came face to face, I was surprised that he's almost same height as me, well built-physique, and good-looking. When we were naked on bed, Good god, his body was so firm and tight sinewy, I was blushing so hard when he kissed all over my neck while groping every inch of his athletic physique. His dick is 6 inches long and fit in my mouth just right. We fucked and came hard together. Lesson to learn: Never judge a person by its picture.    

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall