Thursday, September 10, 2026

I needed the poundage

Dear Zach,

TIF texted me out of the blue in Tuesday morning telling me he was back in the area from Penang for a day. I told him we were meeting at night 10.30pm.

He has gotten tanner than the last time I met him in March, but still lean and tall. When we were in my room, we stripped naked and hugged for the longest time. I guess we both missed each other a bit too much.

The sex was as great as I could remember. I sprawled in four with my ass perking up and head muffled in the sheet, he did his usual best to pound away my frustration against the agency and about my salary issue. He pounded me so hard and fast against my butt cheeks I muffled my moan so hard in the sheet.

When he was about to cum, I kneeled down and sealed his dick head in my mouth, quenching my thirst, swallowing every drop of his cum essence down my throat. Tasted like cigarettes. He was surprised by my act. I told him I missed him so much that's why I drank his cum.

I really needed that poundage after having a frustrated start of the week.      

No comments:

Post a Comment