It has been almost 2 years now since I decided to shave all my hair and go bald. I feel liberated with the decision I made because I have saved up a lot of costs without going to barber and buying any kind of expensive hair growth shampoo for my crown thinning hair loss. All I need, now, is a shaver and shaving cream, maintaining the clean shaven bald look for every 2 or 3 days a week.
I do look like a brand new person going bald in the beginning. It takes a lot of getting used to for people. It is as though I went through a mental breakdown and respair to a new persona. Back then, I was still pretty lean and it made my head looked small going bald. Therefore, I work extremely hard in the gym to bulk up to compensate the difference. Now, I am pretty satisfied how I look. Bald really does suit me. I no longer care about how people look at me in a way I expect them to be. I am bald and love how it make me feels. Being bald makes me look extremely heterosexual. The gays, either in the sauna or at the cruise park, are surprised by my manly "straight" outlook, who turns out to be a total bottom who love offering his white smooth juicy ass for anal penetration. The guys in the sauna love me because they hardly encounter a masculine bottom who has muscle and other bottom they meet are either skinny or fat or feminine skinny or just super fat.
Being a bottom has been decided since ages ago. But being bald and bottom has never even crossed my mind. I was even afraid going bald could lose all my sexual appeals. In fact, it didn't. It blossoms.
If you ask me, will I ever go back growing my hair if I am given a chance to go through treatment?
Probably not. I would likely go bald for as long as I live.
What if there was a pill or lotion that totally cured hair loss? It gave you a full head of hair. What would you do then?
ReplyDelete