It is and has always been part of my DNA that the "good luck" has and never will be in my favor. Ever.
7th of the month is the payday. I am anticipating the salary deposit kachiingg sound from my phone. Somehow, it is deposited earlier than expected but I am crestfallen by looking at the amount in my bank account. I am missing huge chuck of my commission from the delivered parcel counts I did for last month.
I am totally upset and feeling like fool who get scammed by the agency for telling me that they deduct the threshold parcel count for the days I work for, the remaining left are my commission. Therefore, with the combination of the basic salary and the remaining amount of commission they left for me, all those 10k steps walking from house to house, stairs to stairs, lot to lot, underneath the hot and hazy weather, end up I barely even get RM2000. My hub leader is shocked hearing from me. Since we are under different agencies, she can't do anything about it. All she can do to help is to convert me to part-time contract, in which it could earn almost or could be more than what I earn now. Whatever it is, I agree and let her to assist me in this matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment