Monday, November 3, 2014

The Brain On 23

 

Dear Zach,

I had been told, million times, that I tend to be overthinking. Overthinking leads to worrying.

I don’t know why I’ve had to be such way in my young adulthood. This feeling has just struck me out of nowhere as the time flew by. I couldn’t articulate in words. I didn’t expect anyone or everyone to fathom my thinking.

The link below is an article that resonates everything there’s to know about my current situation. No. I am not undergoing mid-life crisis that soon. No. I am not in depression. The quote below is what I am feeling right now. I am glad someone out there is feeling the same way as I do.

All we want is to understand who we are, and we can't. Only time will tell us.” - Molly Sprayregen

Here’s the article link: The Brain On 23

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall