Monday, December 26, 2016

Summary Of The Year

Dear Zach,

1. I had plenty of sex. But less than 10 guys I had sex with. I can't remember. I've lost count.

2. I had raw sex with 3 guys this year. One is an asshole; One is an old fling; One is my friend from other continent. I've to admit that sex with them was mind-blowing.

3. I had sex-dated 2 guys. Both of which didn't last more than a month. And one of them has the smallest dick I've ever seen. Nice body. But still no.

4. I never had a proper date at all. Because their ultimate goal was to get inside my pants and fuck the shit out of me.

5. I had hooked up with 4 guys in the gym shower room. Four of them were Malay. Two of them have giant cocks to die for.

6. The oldest guy I had sex with was 50-year-old, whereas the youngest lad I had sex with was 18 year-old - I told myself whoever age lower than me is off limit, but he's exception, he has nice thick 6 inches dick and he fucked me real good.

7. I had sex with an aussie fellow with 7 inches cock. Thing got pretty nasty when having sex with him. But I liked it.

8. I did try to be top twice. It was a failure and I did not enjoy it at all.

9. I am using Hornet, Jack'd, and Tinder to get hook up.

10. I had blown numerous cocks throughout the year. Malay cocks are my favorite.

11. I had sex in the swimming pool shower room 6 times. Blowjob too many times.

12. I had sex with a straight guy from the pool who fucked the shit out of me so good.

13. I had sex with this Mister International whom he nudged me at Instagram. Hot body and shit but kinda sucks in bed.

14. I had hooked up with a hot straight supermodel 3 times but never had sex once. He enjoyed my sucking skills and always willing to spend 40 min travelling distance to my place whenever I booty call him. He has terrible kissing skill to be honest.

15. I had threesome twice this year. It was gone-with-the-wind fabulous. Need I say more, I was basically thoroughly fucked in the end.

16. I am officially a pure bottom.

17. I had left 3 jobs with unhappy ending.

18. I got my certification as international certified personal trainer with no proper job.

19. I am becoming more and more anti-social.

20. I spent most of my day at home. Ever refusing to go out.

21. I am forever finding the right job.

22. I read less than 10 books this year. My brain is rotting.

23. I'm getting more and more petty and impatient.

24. I hooked up more than I ever going out.

25. I spent most of my time on Instagram, leaving comment, exchanging nudes, and post sexually provocative pictures,

26. I didn't receive any present for my Birthday nor Christmas Day.

27. I didn't wish any of my friend for their birthday as I've been always reminded by facebook. It's annoying.

28. I spent most of my money in food wise.

29. I only look the best during my brother's wedding day. Suit up and all.

30. I invited guys back home for sex while my parents asleep at night.

31. I did post an ad on Craigslist for seeking sugar daddy. Twice. I was desperate.

32. I always took nap.

33. I had one achievement this year. Refer to no.18.

xx

4 comments

  1. Did you really make a diary of every sex you had? Or these were just a tip of an iceberg that you have vivid memory etched in your mind? 13 and 14 sound interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remembered as much as I could. Like I said, I had plenty of sex with regular guys but no more than 10 guys in total. That doesn't include blowjob.

      Delete
  2. How about another gym job? or freelance trainer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need free Twitter Followers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall