Friday, August 21, 2026

Sexually Demanding Work

Dear Zach,




For the past two weeks, I have been very occupied with my new job, and I was always tired. Although the job is physically demanding, I managed to accustom with it. There were days that are unpleasantly long; There were also days that are surprisingly short.

My libido somehow has not fallen short in relative to my demanding work. In fact, it exacerbated my sex drive. Last Tuesday, I finished my work earlier than usual, I went to Chakran eager to get fucked. And I did get fucked. Greatly. Raw. From the steambath to the open shower. I was so ecstatic because it has been so long since I last getting bred by an indian bear. We had an amazing sex session. He wanted to exchange number. But I politely declined. Also, I managed to suck off 7 inches big cock by an indian daddy in the steambath. That night ended all well for me. A load in my ass and another one in stomach.

Last night, I went to cruise at Dead Hill again. I didn't expect much. Since I've had a rested sleep the night before, I thought of giving it a go to that place. Half an hour into cruising the hill, I managed to hook up with a stocky malay. Amazing kisser and sucker. He fucked me behind an empty hut, me bending over the railing letting him using my hole, while I enjoyed the dark scenic forest view in front of me.

Once we were done, we parted ways and I tried to look for another encounter. But it started drizzling, I went to the hut by the lake to rest. A chinese guy came by and approached me. I gave him a blowjob. Then, another fellow saw us, came by, and joined us. He took over my place and sucked the chinese guy. Then another and another joined us. Then there was this skinny guy and me getting left out. But I managed to suck a smooth 6 inches dick by him. I thought he was a chinese. He told me he is a Malay. His smooth dick makes all the senses now. I asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He agreed and I pulled him aside, a few feet away from the crowd, and did the deed behind the hut. The chinese guy seemed to have finished off. He saw us fucking by the wall, he came over wanting to join us. Somehow he sensed he wasn't quite welcoming, he left. The malay guy pulled out and took off the condom, telling me he was about to cum. We cum together hard. Once we were done cleaning up, I kissed him for the good fuck and left with pure satisfaction. Although I am, still, not a fan of malay guys, I find that malay guys are more than willing to fuck an ass. I can't be picky enough since my main intention to cruise is to get dicked down in my ass. That's all.    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment