Monday, December 12, 2016

Emerging of My Inner Hoe Cont. : Threesome

Dear Zach,

It was chilly out there with all the rain and shit. I was not in the mood of getting out of the house for gym or hang out. My phone buzzed and it was a hornet call from a guy who asked for threesome. Two tops were ready. I went to his place - a very high-ended place. I greeted them. Both of them were stark naked when i came out of shower. We had passionate kiss, sucking, and fucking. Both of them were on substances and I don't mind. I was thoroughly fucked. I had been fucked for whole 3 hours non stop by both of them taking turn 3 times. I came a whole river but they didn't. They said they took forever to cum. By the time I reached home, I was dead exhausted. And I still want more. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall