Wednesday, June 29, 2016

2nd Charm

Dear Zach,

When they always say, "third time is the charm". But for me, second time would be more than enough to be a charm. It didn't take long for me to decide to leave my current job when they ask me in the so-called discussion turned out to be an interrogation. They left me no choice. I quit. I told myself I hated working in office. I hated to be under pressure especially working in office. For the entire month, I've never been happy. Never ever have I ever been any more unhappy for so long. I don't like following orders. Or being ordered. Or barking down the order. All in all, I hated working in office. That's it. I'm not gonna work in office anymore. It's wasting my time. Gonna find something better.  

No comments

Post a Comment

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall