Sunday, May 6, 2018

25

Dear Zach,

After living 25 years as human being, I've got to know that people are scary as fuck. People are culprit of hatred and disappointment. I don't have to live 50 years to realize that.

Turning 25 is nothing new to me except the fact that I was another year older with the prospect of losing my job yet again. Right after my birthday the next day, I dove into a heated argument with my superior about my remuneration. When comes to this sensitive issue, I have no tolerance to anyone albeit he's my boss. I worked hard for this new workplace although I was paid lesser than my previous workplace did. I did not complain. I was told that my special allowance was subject to change under management discretion. For fuck sake, I wasn't told a thing about this before I signed. Accusation thrown across the room between the two of us. I was so upset and disappointed. I was already paid less, am I that undervalued for my skills and qualification?

This was the second time I've been through such situation in my previous workplace. I am in despair. 

I am planning to quit working under people and work for my own. I am sick of these conflict of interest bullshit. I have nothing to lose but my own integrity.

25 is probably another worst year yet. 

3 comments

  1. That's true, working wit h people sucks. That's why I enjoy so much with my previous job even though they paid very little with my qualifications as I don't hav any colleague and a boss that rarely appears in the office. I even turned down offer to do PhD and applying new job with better pay.

    Too bad they would have to lay me off because of financial problem that can't be settled till 3rd quartile of the year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too much qualification is not a good thing. I am tired of working with people nowadays. I am better off working for myself.

      Delete
    2. Try something if you have got the idea.

      Delete

© Dear Zach
Maira Gall