Thursday, August 6, 2026

Trio-bj

Dear Zach,

Although my new line of work has been extremely physical tiring, some days I finished off earlier by 5 pm and went home. Few days ago, after I've had my dinner, I decided to give another chance going to Dead Hill to cruise. Since it was weekday, I guess there would be a handful of guys cruising around. And security would unlikely patrol the hill.

When I arrived the entrance of the park, a new fence was up with a big iron gate. It was unlocked and left ajar. Then, I saw a notice attached on the gate, telling the passerby to be cautious of construction works going on. Rumor has it that the hill gonna be demolished and will be developed into some estate.

I walked around in the dark up to the hill top. Only a few hanging around. I walked down the hill to the tombstone area just to rest because I was really tired from walking all day during my work. Later, I managed to hook up with two guys at once having a trio blowjob in open view at some corner. Two of them were good-looking. One chinese and one mix (ind/malay?). They both came but I did not. Before they both left, they asked if I was new coming to this hill since they never saw me before.

I spent a few moment hanging around making out with the chinese guy by the stairs where the cruisers walking up and down and watching us.

I kissed him good bye and left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment